The Supervisory Board has set up the Audit Committee as its operating body whose responsibility is advising the Supervisory Board on supervisory issues. The Committee performs supervision of the entire Group (incl. subsidiaries) on the following issues:
- organisation of book-keeping,
- preparation and approval of the financial budget and reports,
- financial risk management,
- conducting an external audit,
- the functioning of the internal control system, and
- the legality of operations.
Members of the committee are appointed for an unspecified term, but pursuant to the decision of the Supervisory Board, a member of the committee may be recalled at any time.
The Audit Committee has two members: Hans
Luik (since 2017) and Priit Rohumaa (since 2020).
The members of the Audit Committee do not receive any remuneration.