Delfi Meedia manages the online portal Delfi with more than 600,000 monthly readers, publishes newspapers Eesti Ekspress, Eesti Päevaleht and Maaleht as well as seven magazines.
- The primary mission of Delfi news portal is to daily provide the latest high-quality news from different areas to the consumers: breaking news, economy, sports, culture and entertainment, health, technology, etc. In addition, Delfi provides a wide range of additional services – e-mail, photography portal, advertisements, games, entertainment, etc.
- Eesti Ekspress with its 30-year history is the flagship of investigative journalism in Estonia. The foundation of the success of the weekly newspaper that was first published in 1989 is its very strong editorial staff. The journalists of Eesti Ekspress have won the most prizes of the investigative journalism – the Bonnier award.
- Maaleht, with one of the largest and most consistent readerships in Estonia, is a weekly newspaper that was first published in 1987, continuing the long tradition of the weekly newspaper (“Tarto maa rahwa Näddali-Leht“, 1806) targeted at the people living in the countryside in Estonia.
- Eesti Päevaleht is a respectable newspaper in the Estonian media landscape both in terms of its age as well as the expertise. The newspaper provides high-quality current news in a bold, outspoken and revealing manner. LP is an intelligent and international week-end newspaper, and by nature it is helpful, thorough, guiding and educational as well as playfully aggressive.
- In addition, Delfi Meedia AS manages online portals www.epl.ee, www.ekspress.ee, www.maaleht.ee and www.aialeht.ee, publishes magazines Maakodu and Maamajandus as well as publishes customer brochures and books.
Delfi Meedia AS was launched in 2015, when Ekspress Grupp combined its subsidiaries AS Eesti Ajalehed and AS Delfi to form one company.
Delfi Meedia AS
Reg no 10586863
VAT identification no EE100576146
Narva mnt 13, 10151 Tallinn
Phone: +372 680 7800