The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the following prizes to the journalists of Delfi Latvia: in the category of investigative journalism, Delfi Latvia received two awards
- for a series of analytical articles “Value of trust”
- a special prize for the coverage of the parliamentary elections
In the category of the most popular media brands, Delfi Latvia came in second after TV3.
To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Delfi, readers were able to nominate the best journalists of Delfi Latvia. Three journalists received a special award: Kristina Hudenko, Diana Čučkova and Filips Lastovskis.
The critics writing music and literature reviews for Delfi Latvia received Normund Nauman art critic award for their work in 2019. Lauma Malnace received the award “The Best New Critic of the Year” and Artūrs Koroševskis was named “The Best Critic of the Year”.
- Delfi Latvia received the award for being the most loved media brand in the country and the Baltic States.
- The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the prize of the best minority language content of 2019 to Delfi.
- The Latvian Association of Journalists awarded the prize of the best editor for the year 2019 to the Editor-in-Chief of Delfi Latvia, Ingus Bērziņš.
- The extensive multi-media project “Побег 94 / Breakout 94” dealt with the largest escape of prisoners in the Latvian history 25 years ago. The work was praised for the use of extensive sources and interactive visual elements. Within the framework of the project, the events of the escape were reconstructed together with the interactive map of the prison’s territory.